Saturday, April 07, 2012

Every once in a while...

I'll feel bored and destroy my creation, to make way for new creations, now I understand why animals go extinct, evolution happens and disaster of transformation take place.

That's what happening to this blog right now.

image credit: http://www.motiveart.com/louisiana.htm

PHOTO: "Ghost of Broken Home"
LOCATION: New Orleans, Louisiana
FILM: CAT PEOPLE


NOTES:
Across the street from where the "flop house" (where the prostitute is mauled) used to be, I felt this fit the idea well since the building used in the film had also fallen to ruin and had been removed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee