Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Truth : The Trust

Is the truth really that important after all?
- lauyee

To me the truth is always important, or so I thought. At least I need a truth that I can be satisfied with, or so I thought. Then everything seems irrelevant anymore, for the truth is, there's no truth, or maybe there's truth out there but since it can't be found, everyone will have their own set of truth. When everyone is telling the truth, which truth is the true truth?

In the end, we are all settled with the truth we trust to be true. The person who we trust, the news source that we trust basically the source of information that we trust. Some trust no one but themselves, but information have to come from somewhere, even if it's falling down from the sky, at least we know that it's from the sky. How can we be absolutely sure that the source of information is telling the truth? We experiment. Trust that the method that we use to test the data produces reliable information that we can finally call truth, and hence we manufactured truth. Some were published, put to the time of test, and before anyone else can prove otherwise, it become the universal truth. The easiest example to think of, the flat earth theory. Are you even sure that you truly exist and that the world you're living in truly exist? Now with increasing integration of the virtual world into everyday life, to the extend that we call them the cloud, and face to face interaction often replaced by facebook interaction, information travel and alter way faster than it used to. There's more and more claimed truth surfacing on the virtual network, every split to the lowest fraction second there's something new and it's the truth, though how true it is, greatly depend on how much people trust it.

Lastly.... here's one simple truth, a truth that you might not able to handle, the truth is I know how you look like right this moment, and here's how:


The truth is, I can't really trust myself either, always too impulsive, imaginative and irrational, 
sometimes, even delusional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee