Friday, September 16, 2011

Eh harlo! Free iPhone 5! (NO JOKE!)




YourFoodReview.com: OHHHH YEA!!!
Everyone: Is this iPhone5 a knock-off?
YourFoodReview.com: NO!!
Everyone: Do you really give them out for free?
YourFoodReview.com: Of course!!
Everyone: Will you ever cheat on your reviewers and readers?
YourFoodReview.com: Never in our life!!
Everyone: Will you give us more goodies in the future?
YourFoodReview.com: Every chance we have!!
Everyone: Will you trap me and charged me?
YourFoodReview.com: Are you crazy?
Everyone: Can I trust you?
YourFoodReview.com: YES!!
Everyone: HOOORAY!!!

Neh neh neh! I tiok know liao eh!! You sure think people want to con you right?
You will say this message is actually meant to be read from bottom up right?
C'mon please allow people to be generous lar....

Moreover, it's only 2 simple simple steps, what do you have to lose?
1) Post this following image to yourFOODreview fanpage wall at fb.com/yourfoodreview and tag 8 buddies


2) Write 2 reviews in any of the places in yourfoodreview.com

YALAR that simple nia lar! Arboh liao? Need to fill in tax return form, attach form 44, 49, 13 and 9 ah? Or attach your photostated I/C certified true copy. birth cert, driving license blah blah blah meh? Hello... modern age d la kawan...
I've put in my entry, how bout you?
If you're waiting for fortune to fall from the sky
THIS IS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee