Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! Y2010

26 years ago, I came with nothing, along the way I bring pain and pleasure to the people I meet. I'm very glad that along the way I've found some really really good friend. Thank you all very very much! All wishes well received!
I've been called so many names, the obvious lauyee,  and it's variations like lauyee[insert more e], laoyee, laoyi, lauyi, lau e, lau ee, lao eh, lau eh, lao jiao, 老姨,老一,老易(sound similar to lauyee in Mandarin),老二(sound similar to lauyee in Cantonese), aunty, uncle, lao uncle, handsome, bro, dude, peng you and last but not least en yee (lim peh's original name printed on the I/C, girly I know).

So many wishes, covering, health, wealth, relationship and general well being. Thank you all for the wishes, and may all my friends who I keep close, and enemies who I keep even closer (if there exist any) and family be blessed with good health, fortune and love.

Thank you to all the friends who posted ($p@m if you use Leet Speak) on my facebook wall, sms and even called. All wishes are much appreciated, and you guys and gurls knowing me (or at least now you should know) that I am lazy, so even if I did not reply, all wishes are well received and appreciated. Thank you.

Special thanks to my drinking buddies, for the joint birthday celebration in Black and White. Sorry to arrive late as usual, trying to make a dynamic entrance mah!
Missing in the picture are our photographer
Alex Tan and Michelle Hoo
 (who?) who is sleeping in the background


Special in lack of better word thanks to my bros and their beloved significant others (hopefully soon spouse) for the seriously surprised celebration in De Crystal. Not missing out the new friend that I don't really know, yeh yeh.



Lacking better vocabulary to convey my appreciation, all I can say is
THANK YOU
VERY VERY MUCH
and to all the friends (well because I know my family wouldn't read this) that I had troubled throughout the year(s), I sincerely apologize, and I will shamelessly trouble you guys again when I need to. To the people who I had made laugh, smirk or even just a smile before, keep that smile on your face, you people look better when you are happy.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my dearest lauyee, I know you are not the best guy alive, but I know you have a dream, and I wish that your dream will come true in the near future. For the time being bear with it, I know Ipoh can be boring, but life goes on and hard earned money are sweetest to spent.

3 comments:

  1. Not missing out the new friend that I don't really know, yeh yeh.
    --> what did u mean for this? it's my words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi-ah-mi, words are always borrowed from one person to another lah ;)

    ReplyDelete

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee