Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sinner vs Human

The difference between a sinner and a human, one was caught committing their sin, the other haven't!
-lauyee
How many times have you heard people saying, "We are human after all" or "I'm only human" or any variety bearing the same meaning? Let's face it though, we would always want to portray ourselves as clean, innocent, civilized human being, pretty much everyone commit necessary sins one way or another, and we justify our own actions by concluding that it's a normal human lust. To be very honest I know I do, and it is very convenient to do so, so long as you're with the majority, you can use that excuse every single time, and as we can observe, there are always more loser then winner (of course not to say that sinners are losers), why else do you think Liverpool use "We'll never walk alone" as their slogan?


"If you search deep enough we all have our sins" - Morgan, Criminal Minds, S2E15

That, though coming from a series, is what I think a universal truth. We can hide our sins from the eye of public but when we are alone or when we think no one around there knows us, we'll be acting quite differently. According to wikipedia lust is what make God kills the kitten, and you usually do that when you're alone, when someone found out, you can always say "I'm only human" then point them to the image below, and proudly say, google found 2,320 websites who said so in 0.21 seconds, so don't tell me otherwise, I read it from the internet so it must be true!


Don't let those judgmental eyes fool you! They only call you a sinner because they discover your's before you discover their's. Everyone is normal until you get to know them, if I may add, get to know them really well. They might not reveal their sin to you right when you know them, and if you did that before they do you just committed the deadliest sin, what I call the 8th deadly sin, Idiocy.

My deadliest sin? A good mix of Sloth and Lust, that's why the internet call me a quickie.

2 comments:

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee