Saturday, March 20, 2010

Human vs Sinner (III) : Kantoi



Semalam I call you, you tak answer.
You kata you keluar pergi dinner. 
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you. 
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true. 

So I drove my car pergi Damansara. 
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola. 
Tapi bila I sampai you, you tak ada. 
Lagilah I jadi gila. 

So I called and called sampai you answer. 
You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar. 
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym. 
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain. 

Sudahlah sayang, I don't believe you. 
I've always known your words were never true. 
Why am I with you, I pun tak tahu. 
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you. 

So I guess that's the end of our story. 
Akhir kata she accepted his apology. 
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too. 
With her ex boyfriend's best friend - Tommy.
Kantoi...



What a sad sad song, it seems to me that cheating is really something so common in today's relationship and it's the getting caught part that makes the difference. Guys have took for granted that their ladies will be staying at home faithful waiting for them to get home, wishful thinking like what Beyonce sings,


'Cause I know that she'd be faithful Waiting for me to come home, to come home
Not to paint the whole gender with the same color but we are human after all, and I believe that in this world now, if you are not fucking, you're being fucked. You might not want to cheat, that doesn't stop people from trying to get what they want, one slight mistake and there you go. However, don't fret! You ain't caught yet, by hook or by crook eliminate all evidences and move on if you really care that much for the relationship. Honest confession will get you no where, it's merely a transfer of burden to your significant (to be insignificant) others, transferring your guilt and remorse into his anger/disappointment, forgiveness is only possible when he's equally guilty of what he did but not telling.


Forgiving is nothing hard, especially when you know you're the one who need to ask for forgiveness, but forgetting is going to be really hard. Especially the why does it happen part...

2 comments:

  1. the girlfriend video is wicked.. haha.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea that video is great and there's like 9 episode of it now, I like the line, "I would fight an army of radioactive spiders for you! You know? I would walk on a street of glass barefoot for you."

    ReplyDelete

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee