Tuesday, February 09, 2010

There is no ME in FASHION

Went for a pre-Chinese New Year shopping with my group of party buddies and se-fucking-riously, there's so many things I din't know about wardrobe shopping!

They take into consideration what is in fashion, what is the best size that suit them, the color that outshine others in the group, the brand, the overall look and  sometimes the price tag,

Me on the other hand, couldn't even care that much about it, I have a body that couldn't fit into those in fashion clothing, and a wallet that restrict my spending. Never had I spent more than RM 50 on a T, RM 70 for a shirt, RM70 for Bermudas, RM 120 on a long pants and RM200 on shoes. I'm cheap I must admit, and lazy too. While they work had to control their diet and work out, I just spend my small fortune on food and booze, basically I spend more on feeling good rather then looking good.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not exactly a great singer, but I love to torture ears. Best of all, when I can get a few beers while I'm torturing ears, and that doesn't help making me fit into those nice clothes even a little bit!

Think I should take looking good a little bit more seriously, because they say that one could harvest feeling good from looking good. Say you dress better you have a better chance to initiate a conversation with the girl that you're attracted to in the bar, and you'll feel good at the end of the day, and it's because you're looking good! Well, I couldn't deny that when they have their track record to back it up! 

Especially now that I have a very very good reason to do so, I think I should at least put in a few minutes a day fighting those fats and watch my diet closely. Like I said on previous post, heart over brain this time, and hopefully I fail not! Quoting Yoda, Do, or do not. There is no try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee