Wednesday, February 03, 2010

So who am I actually?

When you can wear too many hats, you eventually forget how your hair suppose to look like.
- lauyee

Seriously I've forgotten, I play too many roles in my life, first a great grandson, then a son, a brother, then a student, a friend, a mentee, a mentor, a lover, a sinner, a hater, an unemployed, an employee and now an employer, and that's not including those various roles that I've forgotten and the role in numerous role playing games I've played. Wouldn't say that I did my best in all those roles but I at least try to be above average, and most of the time, I could pull it off quite well, being able to put on different hat when I need to face different situation. Come to think of it, who am I? Am I kind or evil?

My friend who's quite successful in his dating life told me, just relax be yourself when you're facing the girl that you like, and HAVE FUN! You're a fun guy, you know how to crack jokes and all, you'll do great. Then again, would that be me? Was it really me that cracked those jokes? Or was it just another role that I'm playing? I'm confused, could I really love someone when I don't even know which one of myself love the person the most?

Seriously, who am I actually?

1 comment:

  1. who am i? Jackie Chan's movie la. well ppl has to adapt to different situations with different personalities. as long as you dont compromise your principles in life it doesnt matter ;) just be yourself, but use the correct personality which is extracted from the original you to handle that situation

    ReplyDelete

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee