Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's time to monetize!

I've got tons of bullshit to share, most of the time, the bullshitlism make an interesting read, even for myself when I read back. I can't believe that I am so FOS (full of shit, not the apparel chain). Future lies uncertain, every penny earn now is going to help me retire sooner. Now that I know bullshitting is my strength why not make good use of it and monetize my skill?

Moreover, it's always my ambition to make a living by bullshitting, though my original plan was a lot less creative, becoming a lawyer, where I bullshit by quoting case law set by other bullshitter or the legislation itself created by even more bullshitter.


However I'll try to KISS (keep it short and simple) with my shit, I don't have forever to write up a post and who the hell would spend their time reading all those uninteresting bullshit anyway. Exactly, poor soul like you who have nothing better to do with your time will be reading this.


Please take the bullshit here with a grain of salt, I'll have to warn you that all the bullshits are my personal view and is more often then not far from the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee