Monday, February 08, 2010

Brain vs Heart

Everything is deem illogical until proven logical, would this logic be proven logical or would it be taken as another illogical logic?
- lauyee
Sometimes things just doesn't work out as thought, I'd never expect things to turn out the way they did over the course of time and they just did. However it's interesting, at least it makes me want to put in more time to work for it. Somehow the big brain is telling me that it's not really the best match, but the heart for once after a very very long while speak up for itself and objected! Big brain is telling me that I'm repeating the same mistake and I should have learn from that mistake I've made which wasted 1/5 of my life, but the cardiology department keep on objecting with some really really typical excuses, people does grow for example. In dilemma now, in which I shouldn't have! I've promised my brain to trust him more because logical choices always triumph over emotional choices, it's proven time and time again.

However, for now, I think, though illogically, I'll still follow my heart, for until it's prevailed that it's a total waste of time to work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee