Friday, September 04, 2009

过了两个半的十年

过了两个半的十年, 是时间 take 起心肝好好做人了。。。
- lauyee

Second after second, minute after minute, day after day, year after year, decade after decade, and I've lived for two and a half decades. It's really time to take life very very seriously. Was I not serious in my past 2.5 decades you may ask, so let's turn back the hands of time and see what had I achieve so far, none. None that I could be proud of, and none if I still stay the way I am for the coming 2.5 decades. I'm still working for a fixed salary, and I'm paid minimum wages, comparatively I'm way below what my peers are getting.

And so they say I'm at least doing my own business in which sooner or later it will be mine. Sooner or LATER, which is it going to be? Later, how late is later? The next second could be later, the next 50 years could be later, how late can I wait? Wait! Wait? That just show that I'm not putting any effort into it right?


Nothing is going to change if I keep doing the same thing, acting the same way, and respond to thing as expected. If I keep doing what I've done, I'll keep getting what I've got, which is NOTHING. Sad but true that it took me 25 years to realize that simple fact.

So what should be changed? It's always hardest to break the habit, so let's start by breaking a few bad habit and start bringing in some new good/positive habits.

My Bad Habits (the list could be endless so I'll only state a few important one)
1) Sleeping late, waking up late, basically lateness, to everything, I have a really bad time management
2) Party too much! I really shouldn't enjoy what I haven't earn!
3) Clothing, dammn I never know that they are important, I thought all I need is enough cloth to cover up my shameful parts!
4) Always getting distracted by online "Social Media" i.e. Facebook
5) Kia Si! Like those pimps around me always tell me, why so kiasi!
6) Lusty thoughts, which cost me a bomb at time

Now that I have my enemies listed out, I need a strategy to take them down. Sleeping early and party lesser come in a parcel, when I party lesser I'd have more time to sleep, and waking up fresh for a new day, everyday, or at the very least, every working day. Clothing wise, I'm lucky to say that I have a bunch of friends who know how to dress well and are more than willing to help, but I'm a person of character, so I only wear what I feel like wearing. However, I'd try not to dress up more decently, to increase my 'marketability'.

FACEBOOK! ARGH!!! It's more than an addiction! To put it in a good way, you're interacting/caring for your friends, put it in a bad way, stalking! It's like stalker made easy! All you need is friend who like to show other friends what they are doing and you'll know exactly where they will go tonight, what they will do tomorrow morning, or even months after if they decided to announce it to the world! So shame on me for stalking, no I don't want to know that much! Too much information kills the kitten!

So for the time being let me focus on breaking the top 3 bad habit and I'll move on with the list as time goes by. Really need to put in more effort into living, because I don't want to end up like the average family. Be it rich or poor, I'd rather be at the extreme then the average.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee