Monday, August 10, 2009

Movies, they always give people what they hope for eh?


Girls will always wish that the playboy they meet will turn into someone faithful, playboy will always wish that they could just meet that special someone so they could put more faith into love, and all the other losers will hope that some day they would get lucky and score once in a while.

I've just watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with a friend and it happen that I was in a similar situation, though the setting and story line is a lot different yet the characters are all there, the alpha male, wingmen and preys. I just couldn't figure out why I'm always one of the wingman and not the one under the spot light. Do I really allow them to take the spotlight because I lack self confidence? Or deep down inside I know that I doesn't need or crave for those spotlight because I'm so confident that I'd meet someone that see my glow in the dark? Somehow that kind of person doesn't come as often as I wish, and funnily my glow ain't even strong enough even when I'm in the dark cinema.

What's more fuck up is that I shouldn't even feel this way! Din't I said I've already give up on this one? Now I'm here typing all this crap after a few pines of stout and a few glasses of JD? How suckier can this be? Like the tag line of the movie said, you can't always run from your past, I could try to act as if I din't care anymore, but I do somehow. I could let go, but deep down inside, I know I regret every single mistakes I've made, hate ever opportunity I missed, and mourn over everything that I couldn't get. Okay mourn could be too harsh but I couldn't figure of anything else more suitable.

1 comment:

  1. wendy7:50 PM

    人们常说:人生如戏

    但在现实中,戏里的结局总是美好的
    但在现实生活里总是残酷的

    别天真以为一个花心的男生会为你而改变

    这是我常说的

    我觉得 如果你真的喜欢他
    想要和这类型的男生在一起
    那么你
    就要接受他这一点
    if u cant take it then u leave

    别让自己有机会受伤


    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee