Saturday, July 04, 2009

Sudden Death

Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black.
Rorschach - Watchmen



I did hard to get myself high on alcohol but again and again I fail myself. Being in emotional low, I really couldn't find the kick in my alcohol, I am only getting more and more tired of drinking and not even close to happy on my fatigue. Yesterday, I pushed myself to the very end, got drunk, got really tired, and I simply shut down, it's like a sudden death.

I can't recall anything I did yesterday pass my shut down point, that's something rare, something that never happen before in my life. Thanks to my friends who take good care of me when I was dead. People who drove me back, people who watch my back when I was sleeping, thank you.

Escape from work, just sleep for god knows how many hours, yet I am still unable to feel revitalized. Going back to sleep now... Good night world, hope I wake up a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee