Thursday, June 25, 2009

Forgive but never forget...

To move on you must first learn to forgive yourself, however you must not forget the mistake that have been done and the people that you've hurt.
- lauyeelosophy

Mentally tired
doesn't feel like putting up a whole wall of text,

short phrases
leaving some space for imagination

Friends around me
still haunted by their past
missing the love they had

the warmth of hugs
the romance of kisses

cling hard to the last piece of memory
remain only in their heart

Blaming themselves for not being perfect
for not being caring
for not working hard enough
for taking too much
for being to laid back
for being too controlling
the list goes on
never ending

they couldn't forgive themselves

they cry in loneliness
when nights fall
when no one call
when they are sure
no one will be knocking on their door

continuously torturing themselves
they haunt themselves
they could be going out partying
but inside they are empty
always looking for someone
someone who could
give them the familiar feeling

someone
similar to what they used to had
someone
not me.

slowly they forget
the reason is forgotten
the why they felt sad
all they know is that
they are sad
they need to feel sad
they need to
torture themselves
their heart
their soul
their body
their mind


slowly they forget even who they are
they are lost
in themselves
bury themselves deep in their memory


some of them I wish to help
but I can only help them
if they help themselves
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee