Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing better than a 12 hour sleep!

It has been emotionally and physically tiring month for me. Since last Christmas, special events (lol as if I'm just playing another RPG game) has been poping up left and right. Good or bad, everything makes my life one worth living.

Really sorry to my partners who have been working on a great plan with me. I was rather distracted by all the small bits in my life and put it on a short halt. Now I'm slowly getting back in to shape I'll arrange something so our project can be run smoothly again. There are some great news that I'll share with you guys if you guys happen to read this. Get me your gmail ID so I could set up an account for you guys on our communication blog.


Been sleeping rather late recently. Looking back too often, and it's not a good thing. Why cry over spilled milk? Especially when the milk doesn't worth the tears. I have too much in the future or even at present to care about, so the past is merely a burden and it's a burden that I should already put down long ago...


Found someone new, one that I'd like to keep for a long long time to come. One with great personality, one that matches me and make myself whole again (watch Tenacious.D-The.Pick.Of.Destiny[2006]). It feels awesome, it's like the right person at the right time, and this doesn't come by much in anyone life.


Of course it got me into my emotional fatigue, those looking back comparing what I've wanted and the one I'm seeing, and in the course of looking back we bound to see some uninvited memories. Great that I've now made up my mind and know what I should do next. Which are:
  1. My mind on my money and my money on my mind
  2. My mind on my lover and my lover on my mind
Who said you can't have both thing in mind at the same time. That's why left and right brains are for!
THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
Okay now I'm seeing it turning clockwise, I'll go do some work later, come back and see if it's anti-clockwise, since it's said that if you're on the logic side it should be anti-clockwise.




Now what I want to say is simple, love and career/money can co-exist, it should and it's very important for anyone to strike a balance between the two. In this matter I've always look up to Bill Gates, he have a great marriage, and he's one of the richest man in the world. If he could do it, why not you and me? It's all about getting our mind to work our way.


Looking back and looking at the title man, I'm writting stuff so unrelated to the title again lol, all I wanted to do was brag about how good I was at sleeping that I fell asleep after work, intended to get up at 9.30pm to do some work and it's 6am when I woke up! 12 hours of sleep! It hasn't happen for quite a long time!


Now that I feel energized, it will be a great day to come! No matter what direction the dancer above move, I'm sure that my clock/watch only move clockwise (literally since I'm using a digital clock on my phone). Get my mind set on the present and my sight set on the future. Oh I wish I can have another great sleep like this in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee