Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bury me, bury me!

Oh man, don't tell me it's happening again! I'm taking things too fast again, was I desperate or my pace was just too fast to keep up I wonder...

Anyway now I'll have to force myself to bury that feeling deep under my heart again. Picture this, you're putting in the seed and you finally see some crop emerging. As you think that things are getting smooth, you'll start to water it, and put in some fertilizers as you see fit. All of a sudden things change so fast and the crop turns brown and now black... It's rather hard to bear this feeling, but in the end, you'll have to bury it into the grown. Together with part of your heart, still holding on to that seed and hope that one day miracle will happen, and it would bloom. One day... hoping... and still continue to watering it


Yes love you I will... Always... Because a girl like you is impossible to find...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee