Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nice "Scam" well at least she got me!

I've receive a comment on friendster from a 27 years old lady that I barely know, she's sweet pleasant looking lock her profile in private mode. The comment she posted appeared to be an embeded streaming movie, the starting scene is a young normal looking blond.


Well it's rare enough that people take a look at my profile much less about posting a comment. So I'm curious, so what's that movie all about? Click the "Play Video" and I'm redirected to her website, http://best-dogz.blogspot.com/ and the redirection link is http://ee.qtclick.com seriously I think this is such a smart move. Hence I apply the first rule of marketing, Copycat 101, Monkey See Monkey Do!

Here's the step by step of what I do.
Step 1: Navigate to http://ifiampaklah.blogspot.com/2008_06_15_archive.html because I remember posting some youtube clips there.
Step 2: Take a nice screen shot on the you tube clip with the big play button in the middle.
Step 3: Cut it out with my trusted partner in crime Macromedia Fireworks (yes the good o' MX version, works best for editing web images.)
Step 4: Watch the video below and get transferred to my blog! http://ifiampaklah.blogspot.com wicked!



Full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee