Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Man it's been another week!

I remember going back to Penang with full spirit that I'll help make my family business (which was a slump and still is) a successful one, one that get listed on at least the second board. However I'm stuck with current situation. With all the political drama distracting my attention, lack of funds to get the gadgets I wanted, the freaking price fluctuation of raw material etc etc. Not to mention that it sucks when you don't get paid for the work you've done. I got demoralized, pissed and desperate, to the extend that I get into a quarrel with my mom (who is my boss). It was SHAMEFUL! and I'm seriously sorry about that.

It's been 6 months since I came back 5 months since I join the company, nothing seems to change. All my strategic plans have been turn down or put on hold due to financial and human resource issue. There's only my mom running the main show with a few really helpful employees, and I'm not part of it. So what's my work there? Let me show you some of my work then:
Packing Machine
No I'm never a graphic design major nor I took any classes for it, that's why the design seems kinda crappy. Maybe to make myself happier, the sales of the items which I design for increases. *sigh* BUT IT'S ALL STILL TOO FAR FROM REACHING MY DREAMS!! I'm not young anymore, by my age Bill Gates is already a freaking Billionaire and I'm a not even close to Hundredaire :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee