Sunday, June 22, 2008

Facebook account disabled!!

Finally!!





Well, I've created a new blog beside this one, a blog that is more meaningful than just nagging complaining and let you know me :p

The blog is http://IfIAmPakLah.blogspot.com yes If I Am Pak Lah! What's the relation between a new blog and facebook account getting banned? Well I've created a group in facebook as well! Hehe, as I make a search for related group I found out that dammn there are 14 groups with similar intention! How could I not message those group creator who are like minded, so I gao gao go to message them one by one, of course using the same message.

Copy, paste, change name send. Reminds me of those days when I used to work in a Royalty Free Image distributor company in KL. Those were the days where I used to send freaking thousands of email out a day without using a bot! That's also one of the reason I got hooked on Mozilla Thunderbird, one of the coolest email client I've ever used, simple, powerful and a lot of shortcut keys so I don't have to rely on my mouse too much.

Anyway I've send a message to disable@facebook.com, just in case you don't know you should send a message to them if your account is disable to explain yourself.

Dear Admin/Moderator:

My account has been disabled for message spamming. I can understand that it is bad to ignore the warning and spam/mass message other users, especially those who are not in your friendlist. Seriously I am glad to learn that Facebook is making such effort to minimize spamming.

The reason for my action is because I recently created a group:
http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=26357117448#/group.php?gid=22862747149

and I found a few like minded people who created similar group. I got over excited and merely send them a message about my group and would like to ask for their help to spread my cause via their relatively more established network/group. I am confident that they would be more grateful than annoyed by the message I sent them.

Attached is a copy of message I sent manually:

Title: Related Group about Pak Lah!

Hi Ted(I change to their First Name):

Glad to see that we have a common view about Sleeper Lah! I've created a group on face book and a blog inspired by people like you and others:
http://IfIAmPakLah.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=26357117448#/group.php?gid=22862747149
http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=1685507

My group/blog is called IfIAmPakLah and what I aim to do is have frequent (as frequent as hourly if possible LoL but that would required a lot of us) review on current business/local/international news related to Malaysia and post up probable action that our PM aka TheSleeper would do in a constructive yet sarcastic and independent way.

This would put more people (especially youth) actively involve in changing the current political situation and may one day our voices are loud enough that they can't just ignore us.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Andy Lim

I am really sorry about my action that cause you the trouble and would really appreciate if you could restore my account. I promise that I will refrain from my action and find other better way to promote my cause.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,
Andy Lim (shut up, duh I've been using this name for ages anyway, thanks to those who can't say EnYee correctly and I'll have to think of a name to prevent them from calling me Annie)

As I'm typing here they've replied me, with a bot, baaa so much for anti-spamming duh.......


Re: Disable for spamming: Radwanker@hotmail.com
From: Facebook Support (appeals+dl2578y@facebook.com)
Sent:
Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:19:07 PM

Hi,

The Facebook Team has received your inquiry. We should get back to you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our Terms of Use (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) for more information.

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

The Facebook Team


Worst of all, the bot can't even fetch your name while replying, the person writing a script the script must be a n00b g33k! Like you can see here on the facebook executives page 100% of them are n3rdy g33kzor! LoL but fuck, those n3rdy g33kzor are 1000% richer than I am :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:54 AM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee