Monday, June 23, 2008

Announcement of my new blog!


I'm not much of a political guys, and if you stumble upon my blog you can see that I'm pretty much a new to this playground. Being very much affected by the result of the most recent election, I've been following the political news more and more. So much that I've become passionate about it and wanted to be part of it, hence the birth of my first functional blog: If I am Pak Lah (http://IfIAmPakLah.blogspot.com). It aim to
bring in more audience for political news, and create a more politically aware society. Not only as a channel to distribute factual information but also make it easily understandable and entertaining at the same time. I fully understand that this will not be an easy task, given my current command of language, but as I post, and with more support from the community, I'm sure can improve myself and learn from my mistakes that they pointed out. If you are interested to be an associated author please contact me via MSN or send an email to IfIAmPakLah@gmail.com I'd be more than glad to have you as my partner, as the Chinese saying goes, "Three smelly skin smith, better than one Zhuge Liang" 三個臭皮匠,勝過諸葛亮

And hell, Facebook still haven't reply me yet! Dammn... If they perma ban me I'm gonna be so fucking pissed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clearly you have something to say, remember subscribe to comment so you will know when you have a reply?

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What is lauyeelosophy?

It was a little unexpected that this blog is still up at running after so many years, and definitely a huge chunk of inactivity. Started off with nothing but some personal nags, sharing some of the songs that I genuinely like and their lyrics, and some thoughts that I have no one around me to discuss with, bullshits that I've structured.

Soon I'll put everything into a mixing bowl, sharing lyrics with a structured bullshit story. I wouldn't update it as often as I'd like to but for people who like reading, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it wouldn't be as entertaining as a thousand words for sure.


Sincerely yours,
lauyee